In those ten years I’ve:
- Met the most amazing partner in the world and convinced her to marry me2;
- Bought a house built in 1910 with my wife;
- Said goodbye to my dad;
- Said goodbye to Yoseph and Polly. Both moved from Texas to New York to California, back to New York, and back to California with me;
- Said hello to a trio of great new fuzzy companions;
- Worked at some amazing places (Wild Brain, Pixar, IMD, ngmoco, and Madefire) with amazing people and built my career to where I want it to be.
For me California is now home. Oakland and the Bay Area just feel right. Sometimes if feels like far less than ten years and sometimes it feels like so much longer. I am very much looking forward to the next ten years and beyond.