Well, I got all my components off of Keith’s frame just fine and then installed all of his. All that is left to do is tension the cables, tune the drive train and brakes, and then get Keith a bike fitting to make sure everything is in the right place. Sadly, on my frame I couldn’t get the bottom bracket to thread in. It would only go one to one and a half turns and stop. Not wanting to jack up the threads I stopped trying. Instead I dropped my frame and bottom bracket off at Cycle Sports in Oakland. They did a great job on my wheel tune-up and they are Trek specialists. The mechanic said that the threads looked okay and a chasing would probably get it all working again. There is a possibility that I might need a new (or used, but new to me) bottom bracket, but we’ll deal with that when it comes up. I just wish I could ride again, but I’d rather have my bike be working and not broken again, especially by my own hand.